A delicious Recipes is actually wanted by everyone, just because a delicious Recipes may be the beginning of any happy family. Thus for you personally housewives, create scrumptious, delicious and nutritious dishes. Recipes or menu for Coleslaw I, you've determined it, listed below are available thousands of delicious menus food, the Coleslaw I recipes is among the favorite menus with this blog.
![]() |
| Coleslaw I |
"This is my mother-in-law's recipe. It's always requested at every family gathering."
Ingredients :
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
Instructions :
| Prep : 15M | Cook : 12M | Ready in : 45M |
|---|
- In a large bowl, combine shredded cabbage and carrot.
- In a large empty mayonnaise jar, add the 2 cups mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and dry onion flakes. Shake well until blended.
- Pour dressing mixture over cabbage and carrots and toss well. Chill and serve.
Notes :
If this Coleslaw I recipe suits your family's tastes, please share, remark and bookmark this web site, so others know very well what you know. Many thanks for the visit!
Videos For Coleslaw I :
Video Duration:02:53 Total Views: 41000+
Video Duration:05:21 Total Views: 1526000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 134000+
Video Duration:05:17 Total Views: 8000+
Video Duration:03:06 Total Views: 5000+
Video Duration:07:46 Total Views: 25000+
Video Duration:02:38 Total Views: 139000+
Video Duration:05:32 Total Views: 88000+

Comments
Post a Comment